Wolfpac Sting - WCW/nWo Magazine #44 [October 1998]
This was such a weird turn for the Sting persona to go. He spent over a year being a silent guardian of WCW, only to join the cool, good-guy version of the New World Order during the summer of 1998. It felt weird, the red and black facepaint looked terrible on the guy, and The Stinger not only started talking again, but he never shut the hell up when he got started!
I made sure to always go with the black and white version everytime I played as Sting in WCW/nWo: Revenge. It was the only right decision.
- johnnygraves87 reblogged this from droptoehold
- johnnygraves87 likes this
- survivejack825 reblogged this from droptoehold
- shogunofyellow likes this
- decimare likes this
- crimsondevices likes this
- pinoy-prince likes this
- prettydicksyndrome likes this
- mathewmorand likes this
- unbornation reblogged this from droptoehold
- droptoehold posted this