“Sting vs Hogan” - Pro Wrestling Illustrated [February 1998]
Great cover that I might have to through and scan the piece where the magazine asks fifty wrestling insiders who will win the match between the two icons. Pro Wrestling Illustrated is an Apter mag, mind you, so every response is done completely in character.
Spoiler Alert: Paul Heyman’s response is the best. I’m at my real job now, so I cannot quote it exactly, but it’s something along the lines to where we hopes the two “dinosaurs” retire so that the younger talent can rule the WCW roost.
That Paul E. is a wise man.
- spitonyourrice likes this
- nocarsgo87 reblogged this from droptoehold
- nocarsgo87 likes this
- slowdeepandnegative likes this
- tatsumaki-senpukyaku666 likes this
- shogunofyellow likes this
- carloslet reblogged this from heinekenrana
- ibreathewwe reblogged this from droptoehold
- mugglenetluvr reblogged this from droptoehold
- heinekenrana reblogged this from droptoehold
- heinekenrana likes this
- droptoehold posted this