Cactus Jack - WCW Magazine Collector Series Special #3 [December 1992]
“‘This is gonna hurt you more than it’s gonna hurt me! Bang, bang!’
Cactus jack’s countenance is definitely frightening, but that may be the least frightening thing about this wildman from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico!
When Jack steps into the ring, things thought to be impossible and unlikely suddenly seem possible and inevitable: flying ellbow-smashes from the ring apron to the arena floor, suplexes on concrete and clothelines that send both competitors hurtling over the ropes!
Recklessness is the hallmark of this 6’4”, 297-pounder, but don’t for a minute think that equates with carelessness. There is a method to Jack’s madness, as evidenced by his ability to have remained at or near the top of the WCW ratings for over a year, and his unpredictability affords him a significant psychological advantage over anybody who happens to be courageous enough to step into the ring with him.”
It’s almost comforting to see exactly how little Mama Foley’s Baby Boy has changed over the years. Bang, bang!!
- blondexambitions reblogged this from droptoehold
- blondexambitions likes this
- ramonvillalobos likes this
- clashingchampions reblogged this from droptoehold
- deedeekingisdead reblogged this from droptoehold
- tehawesomeness reblogged this from droptoehold and added:
- vadersrighteye reblogged this from droptoehold
- steve-and-the-purple-crayon likes this
- rudeboy308 likes this
- ladysinn reblogged this from droptoehold
- ladysinn likes this
- ringratsandcheapheat reblogged this from droptoehold
- shogunofyellow likes this
- prettydicksyndrome likes this
- thatguyhasabeardandmoxie likes this
- droptoehold posted this