[Good Week, Bad Week] Chris Masters and X-Pac
The Good: Chris Masters. The former WWE Superstar proved himself to be a real-life Superman when he saved his own mother from a burning home. “The Masterpiece” broke the news over on his Twitter feed last Wednesday that his Mom was held hostage by a “son of a bitch” that lit the house on fire, forcing Masters to uproot a tree out of the ground with his bare hands in order to bust through a window and free his own mother.
The man responsible for the fire ended up being arrested and Master’s act of heroism became a national feel-good/weird story of the day, featured on outlets like TMZ, ABC News and even WWE.com.
The Bad: X-Pac. During a Heavy On Wrestling event in Minneapolis, X-Pac ended up severely hurting himself during a Tornado Tag Team Match in the main event. After being set-up on the bottom turnbuckle, Horace the Psychopath moved out of the way of Pac’s patented Bronco Buster maneuver (flying crotch to the face spot) causing the injury to take place. While reports from the show state that X-Pac ended up finishing the match and even made a brief appearance during the show’s afterparty, news would come out later that the wrestler suffered a torn anus during the botched move. TMZ would later report this week that the incident nearly killed X-Pac due to the excessive bleeding.
Needless to say, X-Pac really earned his spot on the BAD WEEK side of things. Jesus!
- kiskolee likes this
- thechosenpumbloom reblogged this from droptoehold
- vezarina reblogged this from droptoehold
- denjiro7 likes this
- langdonalger reblogged this from fuckyeah-nerdery
- ianxwalker reblogged this from fuckyeah-nerdery
- slightcocaine likes this
- fuckyeah-nerdery reblogged this from droptoehold and added:
- fuckyeah-nerdery likes this
- rudeboy308 said: Loved that story with Chris Masters! As for X-Pac, how do you tear your anus with a move like that?!
- rudeboy308 likes this
- thegostofjon likes this
- cybergouki likes this
- snugglexpuff reblogged this from doomsday519
- liamtime said: Hopefully this marks the retirement of the stupidest move in wrestling history.
- ariaspuppets likes this
- noisyman likes this
- thejackbiggs reblogged this from droptoehold
- undeadprettyboymonster reblogged this from doomsday519
- vikinglordlesnar likes this
- blackadder likes this
- downambrosealley reblogged this from droptoehold
- downambrosealley likes this
- doncheftw likes this
- doomsday519 reblogged this from droptoehold
- cocokrisspies likes this
- torikagoh likes this
- smartestmanintheworld reblogged this from droptoehold
- cmxphil reblogged this from droptoehold
- droptoehold posted this