I think there’s two groups of people. There’s one group who know how silly I am. I’ve been a good guy for the past fourteen years and they love to see me flip this switch, which is a giant wink at the world of professional wrestling. And then the other half are people who have no clue who I am; they just know that I’m trying to arrest their hero, the drug-dealing Weedman. When I get on the microphone, I let it be known that I’m going to arrest a Juggalo every time I’m out there, and I’m going to shut down the Gathering.
Police officers aren’t allowed on the Gathering premises because it’s a privately owned property, but because of my wrestling contract, I am allowed. And after I’m done wrestling, I will confiscate all the marijuana and their narcotics. Those people truly,truly hate me. Stuff’s been thrown at me, including rocks, quarters and urine. But I love pro wrestling and pro wrestling is art. It’s the ultimate “good vs. evil” and when I’m that evil, that means the Weedman will be the ultimate good, and the emotions will be true. There will be a giant high — no pun intended — when Weedman is doing well.
Hype Video for Gathering of the Juggalo’s Legends of Wrestling 2011 iPPV
I’m not even gonna bullshit — I’m considering staying in and paying $14.99 for this. When you look at the card, how could you pass it up?!
- Greg “The Hammer” Valentine vs Tito Santana
- “Southern” Tracy Smothers vs Tommy “Wildfire” Rich
- ECW 6-Way: Shane Douglas vs Raven vs Al Snow (w/ Head) vs Rhino vs Balls Mahoney vs Mystery Opponent
- Jerry “The King” Lawler vs Kamala vs Koko B. Ware vs “Dirty” Dutch Mantel
- [The Outsiders] Scott Hall and Kevin Nash vs [DX] “Bad Ass” Billy Gunn, “Road Dogg” Jesse James (w/ Chyna) [Special Guest Ref: X-Pac]
- The Rock N’ Roll Express vs The Headbangers
- Ken Patera vs Bob Backlund
- 10-Man Battle Royale: Rakishi vs “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan vs Big Daddy V vs Rob Conway vs Zach Gowen vs U-Gene vs Ronnie Garvin vs Honky Tonk Man vs Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka vs Tony Atlas
- “I Quit” Match: “Rowdy” Roddy Piper (w/ “Cowboy” Bob Orton) vs Terry Funk
This HAS to be a trainwreck. Have The Headbangers even been active at all since the mid 90’s?
Also, this thing needs more Gangrel.