Promo Of The Day:
Owen 3:16 Says I Just Broke Your Neck
As if the incident at SummerSlam 1997 the previous night wasn’t shocking enough (at least to young, impressionable HK), carefully take in every detail of Owen’s shirt, if you would.
Drink it all in, everybody.
[Compare and Contrast] Triple H and Rad Eighties Kid
What else needs to be said?
WWE RAW 20th Anniversary Intro
A great opener to what read as a completely mediocre RAW show made slightly better by an appreciative crowd. What did you guys think?
Christmas Tree Goldust Gets Assaulted by Vader Claus - WWF RAW is WAR [12/22/1997]
Since we’ve posted photos of both The Artist Formerly Known as Goldust dressed as a Christmas tree and Vader Claus, it just makes sense to post the actual segment. Be amazed at how stiff of a shot Goldust takes from Vader’s giftbag, be embarrassed at all of the lame homosexual jokes directed at Goldust made by Good ‘Ole J.R.
Different times, man.
Match of the Day
WWE RAW 15th Anniversary Fifteen Man Battle Royal
December 10th, 2007
Enjoy your New Year’s by watching the special WWE Superstar/Legends Battle Royal from RAW’s 15th Anniversary from five years ago. With the 20th anniversary around the corner, one can only hope we see something similar to this, or at the very least, a return of Steve Blackman.
Here’s a list of all the entrants:
- Al Snow
- Bart Gunn
- Doink the Clown
- Repo Man
- “Lethal Weapon” Steve Blackman
- Pete Gas (Mean Street Posse)
- Bob Backlund
- Flash Funk
- The Goon
- Scotty 2 Hotty
- Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart
- Sgt. Slaughter
Sure, there’s sixteen guys listed there, but watch how far Gillberg gets…
“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair Returns, Challenges Crippled CM Punk to a Fight - WWE RAW [12/17/2012]
Apparently, I was completely wrong when I thought they announced all the Slammy winners during the TLC PPV, and the WWE DID have the Slammy Awards last night during RAW. I followed along everybody’s live tweets during the show, and I know that I was missing out on something special once I saw everyone in unison just tweeting out “WOOOOOOOOOOOO!”.
I think I need to start watching these shows live more often.
Eddie Guerrero vs The Rock - WWE Monday Night RAW [7/22/2002]
There are two ways to perceive this photo:
- Earl Hebner is slightly aroused at watching The Rock grab onto Eddie Guerrero’s flexing man-boob.
- Earl Hebner is slightly aroused at watching The Rock channel Mola Ram from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom by attempting to pull out Eddie Guerrero’s beating heart.
Or it’s just an awkward photo of a chest-slap — there’s no real way to verify any of these theories.
It’s being reported that Raw on Hulu was missing a few moments. The show ran ninety minutes instead of three hours; some time shortage is expected due to the much shorter commercials, but not that much. The following segments were cut from the show:
- Backstage segment between with AJ Lee and the referee from last Monday’s main event match
- The Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston match
- The first diner segment with Daniel Bryan, Kane and Dr. Shelby
- The Prime Time Players vs. Marella & Ryder tag match
- The backstage segment that sets up the 6-man tag match
- Wade Barrett vs. Tyson Kidd
- Entrances for the 6-man tag match
- Divas tag match.
Can anyone with Hulu Plus confirm this? That seems like a lot to cut from one show.